Department of Human Services (DHS) Commissioner Connolly will testify before the Assembly Budget Committee this Monday,
May 1, and we need you to be there! It’s critical that members of the Coalition fill the Committee Room in support of our campaign to increase
wages for Direct Support Professionals in the FY18 Budget.
What Do You Need to Know
- DHS Commissioner Connolly will testify in Committee Room 11 which is located on the 4th floor of the State House Annex, at 10 am.
- We ask you to please arrive by 9:30 am to receive a Coalition button in support of our cause.
- The State House is located at 125 West State Street, Trenton.
- Free parking is available in the State House Garage. Additional garages are located on State Street, but they do not include free parking. Directions and additional parking information can be found here.
- Government ID is required to enter the building and visitors are required to go through security.
- If you are interested in attending but do not have transportation, email Slevine@arcnj.org as limited carpooling opportunities may be available go through security.
- If you are interested in attending but do not have transportation, email Slevine@arcnj.org as limited carpooling opportunities may be available.