On August 25, Governor Murphy will deliver his revised FY2021 Budget Address. While we understand the state is facing significant financial challenges due to the public health crisis, DSPs and the individuals they support cannot be a casualty of the budget shortfall.
Here’s what to do…please feel to free to do one or both
Instructions for Social Media Picture Campaign:
- Print the picture template.
- Have someone take a picture of you holding the picture template. (or take a selfie!).
- Post the picture on your social media pages using hashtags #EssentialWorkers #IndexDSPWages #DontForgetUs
- Send a copy of your picture to Libby Vinson via email at Libby@absnj.com or text to 609-577-1993 for posting on the Coalition social media pages.
Instructions for Video Testimonial Campaign:
- Record brief video testimonial. Using your Smart Phone, record a short video testimonial (no more than 30 seconds—the shorter the better!) explaining why it is important to YOU that $21 million of new state funding be included in FY2021 to raise DSP wages.
- Post the video on your social media pages using hashtags #IndexDSPWages #EssentialWorkers #DontForgetUs
- Send the video clip to Libby Vinson via email at Libby@absnj.com or text 609-577-1993 for posting on the Coalition’s social media pages.