Who Are We?Coalition for a DSP Living Wage
The Coalition is comprised of families, community provider agencies, Direct Support Professionals and people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
What is a DSP?Making it Possible
DSPs support individuals with complex needs that include physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges and health conditions.
Coalition NewsUpdates on Coalition Advocacy Efforts
The latest news, updates and action items to secure a DSP living wage.
- Thank you to the 30,000 Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) working in NJ. May 26, 2021
- Help the DSP Coalition Thank Our DSP HEROS! April 22, 2021
- DSP Coalition NEEDS YOUR HELP! Keep the $42m increase in the FY22 BUDGET! March 12, 2021
- Good News! Gov Murphy Includes $42M for DSP Wage Increase in Budget Proposal! March 3, 2021
- Help the coalition Highlight DSP’s to kick-off advocacy for FY22 budget! February 3, 2021
- Outstanding! Gov and Leg include Wage Increase for DSP’s in Final FY21 Budget October 2, 2020
- Good News! Gov Includes DSP Wage Increase in FY 2021 Budget proposal! August 26, 2020
- Call for Action: We need YOUR help to ensure DSP wages are not a casualty of the budget shortfall! August 18, 2020
- The DSP Coalition Thanks Bonnie Brien August 3, 2020
- Call for Action please tell lawmakers Support DSP’s in the FY 2021 Budget July 15, 2020